- Dogs or cats? Dogs
- Favourite movie? I now pronounce you chuck and larry or the color purple or julie and julia or mama mia
- Favourite actor? Whoopey goldberg or meryl streep or robyn williams
- What type of music do you listen to? rap music or pop music
- Are you scared of the dentist? Yes, very much so.;)
- Do you have any phobias? Wasps and bees, fear of failing, the dark, abandonment, disappointing people
- Fruit or vegetables? Fruit
- Do you have any allergies? I’m allergic to a couple meds mainly some of the antipsychotics
- Where in the world do you live? Ireland, Cork to be more precise
- What is your favourite book? any of the cathy glass books, or the chicken soup books
- What is your favourite past or present tv program? Glee, law and order SVU, judge judy, I am Jazz, x factor
Are your nails painted a dark or light color?
Right now they arent painted. I dont paint them too often. Only occasionally.
Have you ever order pizza online?
Yes, once. When I was in america. From papa johns. It was nice, too.
What color was the last candle you lit?
I dont light candles at home. I’d be afraid the house would go up in smoke when I forgot about them.
Is there something written on your shirt right now?
No. There is a floral pattern on it. I do almost always wear shirts with writing on them though.
Is there a bookshelf in your room?
Yes in my living room there is a big book shelf. Its very tall. Despite not being able to see myself, I do own a lot of print books.
Do you own a treadmill?
Yes, I do. I bought it about 7 years ago. I love it but havent used it a whole lot. That is changing though as I am becoming more health conscious.
Have you ever signed up for a gym membership?
No. I visited with intentions of signing up, but I never got around to it. I still might though.
Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it?
I have a big garbage can in my kitchen. In my bathroom and bedroom I have smaller trash cans. i dont know the colors of them though.
Have you ever read in the bathtub?
Have you ever had to wear a hairnet?
Do you know how many pages the last book you read had?
The last book I read was my dads a policeman by Cathy glass. I think it had about 100 pages in it.
What day of the week does the laundry usually get done?
All different days. I dont have a set laundry day. I do it as its needed.
Do you use the Facebook chat often?
Rarely. I prefer talking on the phone or texting.
Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer?
Do you eat onion rings?
Yes I love them. I try not to eat them too often though as they are not very healthy.
What flavor of tea did you last have?
I mostly drink regular breakfast tea.
Do you own a bathrobe?
Yes, a nice fluffy one.
Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today?
I’ve already had 5 cups of coffee today. I drink a lot of coffee what can I say. I love it.
Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office?
My post man puts my mail through my letter box on my door. We dont really use mail boxes in ireland.
What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet?
Well the last animals I saw were on the pet farm at the weekend, and yes they were pets, but of course my dog Nitro is always with me at home so I see him every day.
What was the last documentary you watched focusing on?
It was about a serial killer.
Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends?
Call my friend. I havent talked to her in days.
Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean?
I am blind so cant drive and dont own a car.
Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen?
Yes usually I get up very early, unless I am super tired or havent got a very busy schedule that day.
Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you?
Yes I do. I think its because I cant see them staring and I hate that.
Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time?
Yes. I’ve been in the psych hospital for a month before. It was my first admission and I hated every minute of it.
1. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I’m not sure. I guess sometimes I would. If I had a choice I’d like to be a writer, and I still might be one some day.
2. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Not usually. I dont have phone anxiety thankfully. I like talking on the phone. I’m good at it too lol.
3. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
A day where everything in my life went right, where I got to see the people who are important to me, where the sun shone bright and no clouds were in the sky
4. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sing to myself all the time. I love singing. Cant really rmemember when I last sang to someone else.
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
The mind. I dont care about looks but to lose your mind due to old age or dementia or another affliction would be terrible. I’d rather be dead than do that.
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Sadly I think it will be either by suicide, or illness, since I’ve attempted suicide on numerous occasions its still a part of my life at times, I dont think it ever goes away.
7. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
For my guide dog, my health, my family, my therapist and psychiatrist
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I’d love it if I could make my dad not drink alcohol to excess, and if I was able to stop his anger outbursts, I would not want my mental illnesses, or abuse history.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
I’d like the ability to cook for myself, and I’d also like the ability to drive.
10. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
How I was going to die, if I’d ever recover, if my sister was going to have any more kids
11. What does friendship mean to you?
to me friendship is where you treat someone with respect, love them, accept them for who they are and where they’re at, treat them with integrity and honesty
12. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
I have a partner whom I love dearly. I’m a very affectionate person, I freely give and recieve hugs and kisses to family and friends
13. When did you last laugh?
Last night while I was on skype with my friend Sarah
14. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m definitely a night owl 😛 my sleep patterns are weird!
15. Seen anything weird lately?
No. Unfortunately my life is boring lol.
Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
Wow its been so long that I cant remember!
Where was the last place you went out to eat?
On Saturday I went to a local coffee place that sells wraps and sandwiches as well as coffee, tea and cold drinks. I had a chicken and cheese rap with chill i sauce on it.
What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
White wine. A lot of it lol.
Which do you prefer – eyes or lips?
Lips. Especially my partners.
Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Medicine. I think it would be interesting to study it.
Best kind of pizza?
The inferno from four star pizza, or the mexican one from dominos.
Is your bedroom window open?
No. I have a house alarm so all my windows have to be closed when its turned on.
What is in store for your future?
Well in sept am starting college. Before that will just enjoy my summer.
Who was the last band you saw live?
Lionel richie. I just saw him yesterday.
Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Not usually. But if I could I would.
Any historical figures that you envy?
No not really. Cant think of one.
How many songs are on your iTunes?
Thousands. I’m currently in the process of ripping my entire music collection.
What brand of digital camera do you own?
A canonn. I love my camera.
When was the last time you got a good workout?
Well at the gym it was a few months ago. But I’m trying to do something about that by exercising more.
what store do you go to first?
I enjoy food shopping, or shopping for cds, dvds, etc. I dont really enjoy clothes shopping.
Are you a quitter?
No. I believe you should keep on trying even when things arent looking so positive.
What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Pink and sarah bareilles
What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
20. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
Feel free to answer the question I will put below. I am trying out a new section to my blog!
If it takes off I will do a daily question.
What do you do when you feel stressed? How do you try to deal with it?