1.How are you, really?
calm and relaxed
2. How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
calm, relaxed, happy. thinking about my pa and what i need to do with her when she arrives.
3.Whats your favorite color?
4. Whats your favorite food.?
5. Whats your favorite dessert?
6. How old are you?
7. What have you learned today?
that trying to change your dropbox info to a new account and log in is hard.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. What do you do?
I dont work
10. What are some of your favorite books?
any books by cathy glass, casey watson, or rosie lewis
11. What are some of your favorite movies?
disney movies, marley and me, mama mia, the color purple, freedom writers
12. What kind of music are you into?
Chart music of today, Pink and adele are my favorite artists.
13. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
A look inside my head, it would be my inner most thoughts in print form.
14. Whats one of the scariest things youve ever done?
Rode tower of terror at disneyworld
15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Moving out on my own
16. Are you married?
17. How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
We met online.
18. Do you think its better to get married when youre young or better to wait a while?
If you love each other then why wait.
19. Do you have any kids?
20. Have you ever thought of adopting?
Yes but I think between my mental illness and blindness it would not happen too easily.
21. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?A singer
22. How did you get into your profession?
23. Would you recommend your profession to other people? Why / Why not?
24. What do you do for fun?
talk to friends, walk Nitro, read, listen to music or watch tv
25. Do you like traveling?
I love it. Dont do nearly enough of it.
26. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
27. Who are some people youd like to meet someday?
all of my online friends
28. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
No matter what happens, never quit!
29. Whats one of your favorite habits you have?
Talking way too much
30. What are some things that make you really happy?
Seeing dr barry or my therapist, spending time with family, or friends, walking and playing with nitro,
31. What are some things that make you really sad?
the fact I was abused, losing friends or loved ones,
32. What are some things that scare you?
the dark, flashbacks, anger, bugs
33 Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
34. Are you a religious person?
No, dont go to church, but I do believe in angels and spirit guides.
35. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
My younger self
36. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
In the city, I dont know how people living in the country cope.
37. What was your life like growing up?
Hard, very hard
38. What were you like in high school?
Shy, scared, worked hard, had hardly any friends, was not popular.
39. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?
a sister and no brothers
40. Whats your favorite part about today so far?
Skyping with my friend sarah
41. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
dr barry and eileen, because they never try to change me and make me into someone I’m not, they just accept me for me no questions asked.
42. Whats your favorite joke?
camt think of one
43. Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
No havent tried it, wouldnt because I dont like seafood.
44. Do you like spicy food?
Yes. Love it. Spicier the better.
45. How do you like your steak cooked?
46. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
10 and 26 because its nitros birthday
47. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
An owl because they are wise
48. Whats one of the strangest things youve ever done?
feeling someone when I didnt know there was someone in front of me on the train.
49. What kind of vacations do you like?
Hot places, theme parks
50. What are some of your major goals in life?
Use what I’ve been through to help other people. Start a family
51. What are some of your smaller goals in life?
get and keep a job. get stable
52. What do you like least about yourself?
53. What embarrasses you?
being overly emotional
54. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
being a therapist
55. Whats your earliest memory?
being sick in hospital at age 5
56. Whats the best decision you ever made?
getting a guide dog
57. Whos your best / closest friend?
I have a few. Sarah, rose, norma, sam…
58. What do you think people think of you?
talkative, sarcastic, good humoured, overly emotional
59. What were your grades like in school?
As and Bs
60. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
how to cook
61. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m definitely an extravert.
62. Have you ever taken a personality test? (How did the results turn out?)
Yes, I scored high on dissociation
63. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
their laugh, sense of humour
64. Do you think people can control their own destiny?
65. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
66. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
67. Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups?
Universal and influenced by all those other concepts.
68. Do you think God exists?
Something like people’s concept of God
69. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?
70. Do you vote? Why / Why not? If you do vote, how do you usually vote?
I rarely vote. Unless its an issue close to my heart, like the marriage reforendum recently.
71. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
No but I think people can chose to accept it or deny it. No and most just go with it because it’s the majority
72. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when?
73. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
Possible I need to know more information
74. Whats the most money youve ever given away?
75. Whats the biggest personal change youve ever made?
accepting my mental illness and embracing the did.
76. Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done?
Trusting people and staying in toxic relationships for too long.
77. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?
I have no idea
78. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?
Pay teachers better have more training and perks
79. In general, what do you think about art?
The arts are great, I’m not that great at creating art
80. What are some of your favorite websites?
facebook and wordpress, audible, amazon
81. Whats the biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
82. Whats the biggest lie youve ever told?
that I was someone who I wasnt
83. Whats something most people dont know about you?
How much I truly struggle
84. Whats something you wish everyone knew about you?
I’m incredibly complex/complicated
85. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
Go to the bathroom, take my meds, check my e-mail
86. Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?
Losing my baby
87. Do you cry easily?
yes but silently most times
88. How do you feel about public speaking?
I’m very comfortable with it. I’m also good at it.
89. Do you like to talk on the phone?
I love it.
90. How many emails do you get each week, roughly?
a lot. never counted.
91. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
I have no idea
92. Whats one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?
I don’t have one
93. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
94. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
95. Whats the best prank youve ever pulled?
am not into pranks
96. What did you do on your 16th birthday?
I think I probably celebrated with my family.
97. What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
98. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
I’m a complicated person with a complicated life.
99. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
100. If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
No, dont think I would