– Dear God: How come people love to smell flowers, but
seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are their priorities?
– Dear God: When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your
couch? Or is it the same old story?
– Dear God: Excuse me, but why are there cars named after
the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the
rabbit, but not one named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar
riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! I know every breed cannot have
its own model, but it would be easy to rename the Chrysler Eagle the
– Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and
no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
– Dear God: When my foster mom’s friend comes over to our
house, he smells like musk! What’s he been rolling around in?
– Dear God: If we come back as humans, is that good or
– Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
– Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal
instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent
IDs, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do
– Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to
– Dear God: Is it true that dogs are not allowed in
restaurants because we can’t make up our minds what NOT to order? Or is it the
Dear God: The new terrier I live with just went on the
Oriental rug and I have a feeling my family might blame me ‘cuz they think I’m
jealous of this stupid dog. Since they have no sense of smell, how can
I convince them I’m innocent? Does Petsmart sell lie detectors?