- Dogs or cats? Dogs
- Favourite movie? I now pronounce you chuck and larry or the color purple or julie and julia or mama mia
- Favourite actor? Whoopey goldberg or meryl streep or robyn williams
- What type of music do you listen to? rap music or pop music
- Are you scared of the dentist? Yes, very much so.;)
- Do you have any phobias? Wasps and bees, fear of failing, the dark, abandonment, disappointing people
- Fruit or vegetables? Fruit
- Do you have any allergies? I’m allergic to a couple meds mainly some of the antipsychotics
- Where in the world do you live? Ireland, Cork to be more precise
- What is your favourite book? any of the cathy glass books, or the chicken soup books
- What is your favourite past or present tv program? Glee, law and order SVU, judge judy, I am Jazz, x factor
Are your nails painted a dark or light color?
Right now they arent painted. I dont paint them too often. Only occasionally.
Have you ever order pizza online?
Yes, once. When I was in america. From papa johns. It was nice, too.
What color was the last candle you lit?
I dont light candles at home. I’d be afraid the house would go up in smoke when I forgot about them.
Is there something written on your shirt right now?
No. There is a floral pattern on it. I do almost always wear shirts with writing on them though.
Is there a bookshelf in your room?
Yes in my living room there is a big book shelf. Its very tall. Despite not being able to see myself, I do own a lot of print books.
Do you own a treadmill?
Yes, I do. I bought it about 7 years ago. I love it but havent used it a whole lot. That is changing though as I am becoming more health conscious.
Have you ever signed up for a gym membership?
No. I visited with intentions of signing up, but I never got around to it. I still might though.
Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it?
I have a big garbage can in my kitchen. In my bathroom and bedroom I have smaller trash cans. i dont know the colors of them though.
Have you ever read in the bathtub?
Have you ever had to wear a hairnet?
Do you know how many pages the last book you read had?
The last book I read was my dads a policeman by Cathy glass. I think it had about 100 pages in it.
What day of the week does the laundry usually get done?
All different days. I dont have a set laundry day. I do it as its needed.
Do you use the Facebook chat often?
Rarely. I prefer talking on the phone or texting.
Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer?
Do you eat onion rings?
Yes I love them. I try not to eat them too often though as they are not very healthy.
What flavor of tea did you last have?
I mostly drink regular breakfast tea.
Do you own a bathrobe?
Yes, a nice fluffy one.
Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today?
I’ve already had 5 cups of coffee today. I drink a lot of coffee what can I say. I love it.
Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office?
My post man puts my mail through my letter box on my door. We dont really use mail boxes in ireland.
What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet?
Well the last animals I saw were on the pet farm at the weekend, and yes they were pets, but of course my dog Nitro is always with me at home so I see him every day.
What was the last documentary you watched focusing on?
It was about a serial killer.
Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends?
Call my friend. I havent talked to her in days.
Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean?
I am blind so cant drive and dont own a car.
Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen?
Yes usually I get up very early, unless I am super tired or havent got a very busy schedule that day.
Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you?
Yes I do. I think its because I cant see them staring and I hate that.
Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time?
Yes. I’ve been in the psych hospital for a month before. It was my first admission and I hated every minute of it.
1.How are you, really?
calm and relaxed
2. How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
calm, relaxed, happy. thinking about my pa and what i need to do with her when she arrives.
3.Whats your favorite color?
4. Whats your favorite food.?
5. Whats your favorite dessert?
6. How old are you?
7. What have you learned today?
that trying to change your dropbox info to a new account and log in is hard.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. What do you do?
I dont work
10. What are some of your favorite books?
any books by cathy glass, casey watson, or rosie lewis
11. What are some of your favorite movies?
disney movies, marley and me, mama mia, the color purple, freedom writers
12. What kind of music are you into?
Chart music of today, Pink and adele are my favorite artists.
13. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
A look inside my head, it would be my inner most thoughts in print form.
14. Whats one of the scariest things youve ever done?
Rode tower of terror at disneyworld
15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Moving out on my own
16. Are you married?
17. How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
We met online.
18. Do you think its better to get married when youre young or better to wait a while?
If you love each other then why wait.
19. Do you have any kids?
20. Have you ever thought of adopting?
Yes but I think between my mental illness and blindness it would not happen too easily.
21. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?A singer
22. How did you get into your profession?
23. Would you recommend your profession to other people? Why / Why not?
24. What do you do for fun?
talk to friends, walk Nitro, read, listen to music or watch tv
25. Do you like traveling?
I love it. Dont do nearly enough of it.
26. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
27. Who are some people youd like to meet someday?
all of my online friends
28. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
No matter what happens, never quit!
29. Whats one of your favorite habits you have?
Talking way too much
30. What are some things that make you really happy?
Seeing dr barry or my therapist, spending time with family, or friends, walking and playing with nitro,
31. What are some things that make you really sad?
the fact I was abused, losing friends or loved ones,
32. What are some things that scare you?
the dark, flashbacks, anger, bugs
33 Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
34. Are you a religious person?
No, dont go to church, but I do believe in angels and spirit guides.
35. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
My younger self
36. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
In the city, I dont know how people living in the country cope.
37. What was your life like growing up?
Hard, very hard
38. What were you like in high school?
Shy, scared, worked hard, had hardly any friends, was not popular.
39. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?
a sister and no brothers
40. Whats your favorite part about today so far?
Skyping with my friend sarah
41. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
dr barry and eileen, because they never try to change me and make me into someone I’m not, they just accept me for me no questions asked.
42. Whats your favorite joke?
camt think of one
43. Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
No havent tried it, wouldnt because I dont like seafood.
44. Do you like spicy food?
Yes. Love it. Spicier the better.
45. How do you like your steak cooked?
46. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
10 and 26 because its nitros birthday
47. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
An owl because they are wise
48. Whats one of the strangest things youve ever done?
feeling someone when I didnt know there was someone in front of me on the train.
49. What kind of vacations do you like?
Hot places, theme parks
50. What are some of your major goals in life?
Use what I’ve been through to help other people. Start a family
51. What are some of your smaller goals in life?
get and keep a job. get stable
52. What do you like least about yourself?
53. What embarrasses you?
being overly emotional
54. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
being a therapist
55. Whats your earliest memory?
being sick in hospital at age 5
56. Whats the best decision you ever made?
getting a guide dog
57. Whos your best / closest friend?
I have a few. Sarah, rose, norma, sam…
58. What do you think people think of you?
talkative, sarcastic, good humoured, overly emotional
59. What were your grades like in school?
As and Bs
60. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
how to cook
61. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m definitely an extravert.
62. Have you ever taken a personality test? (How did the results turn out?)
Yes, I scored high on dissociation
63. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
their laugh, sense of humour
64. Do you think people can control their own destiny?
65. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
66. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
67. Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups?
Universal and influenced by all those other concepts.
68. Do you think God exists?
Something like people’s concept of God
69. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?
70. Do you vote? Why / Why not? If you do vote, how do you usually vote?
I rarely vote. Unless its an issue close to my heart, like the marriage reforendum recently.
71. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
No but I think people can chose to accept it or deny it. No and most just go with it because it’s the majority
72. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when?
73. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
Possible I need to know more information
74. Whats the most money youve ever given away?
75. Whats the biggest personal change youve ever made?
accepting my mental illness and embracing the did.
76. Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done?
Trusting people and staying in toxic relationships for too long.
77. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?
I have no idea
78. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?
Pay teachers better have more training and perks
79. In general, what do you think about art?
The arts are great, I’m not that great at creating art
80. What are some of your favorite websites?
facebook and wordpress, audible, amazon
81. Whats the biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
82. Whats the biggest lie youve ever told?
that I was someone who I wasnt
83. Whats something most people dont know about you?
How much I truly struggle
84. Whats something you wish everyone knew about you?
I’m incredibly complex/complicated
85. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
Go to the bathroom, take my meds, check my e-mail
86. Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?
Losing my baby
87. Do you cry easily?
yes but silently most times
88. How do you feel about public speaking?
I’m very comfortable with it. I’m also good at it.
89. Do you like to talk on the phone?
I love it.
90. How many emails do you get each week, roughly?
a lot. never counted.
91. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
I have no idea
92. Whats one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?
I don’t have one
93. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
94. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
95. Whats the best prank youve ever pulled?
am not into pranks
96. What did you do on your 16th birthday?
I think I probably celebrated with my family.
97. What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
98. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
I’m a complicated person with a complicated life.
99. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
100. If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
No, dont think I would
Do you need to write down things to remember them?
Sometimes, especially if my dissociation is bad.
Do you keep a diary/journal?
Blogging is my journal
Are you scared of thunderstorms?
Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
Bugs, especially bees.
Whats your favourite Disney movie?
The little mermaid
Have you ever painted a house?
Whats the tallest tree youve ever climbed?
I’ve never climbed a tree.
Do you always wear identical socks?
Do you live by any motto or philosophy?
Live with integrity. Love often. Laugh a lot.
Do you lick the yogurt or dessert lid?
Ii always lick my yogurt lids.
Do you lick the spoon clean after making something sweet?
Have you ever played the bongos?
Have you ever handled a snake?
No, I would never do that, too scared.
Have you ever assembled furniture by yourself?
No because my blindness gets in my way.
When did you last go to the beach?
About 2 months ago.
When if ever did you last go to London?
3 years ago.
What do you do to cool down when its hot?
Take a shower, go swimming
Whats the most unusual thing youve ever eaten?
A buffalo burger
Do you have a favorite mug?
Yes. Its a mug I got at starbux in new york.
Do you know any self-defense or martial arts?
Whos your favourite movie action hero?
Dont have one. Dont watch too many action movies.
Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Do you collect anything?
Stickers, ty beanie babies, build-a-bears, key chains,
Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
Dont care much about fashion. Maybe wearing pjs out in public?
Do you stick to conventional fashions or like to try and be original?
Neither, I wear whats comfortable
Have you ever given someone a handmade present?
Yes. I like to make cards. If I make you a card it means your very dear to me.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. “concret angel martina Mcbride, I kissed a girl and I liked it Katy perry, diamonds rihanna, superbase Nikki Minaj, drops of jupiter train, ugly side blue october 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I’d like to have met my grandad, my dads dad, he died before I was born. 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “I dont have any books beside me right now 4) What do you think about most? my friends and how they’re doing, whether it is going to be a good or bad day, how the weather will be on each day, the appointments I have to attend and the things on my to do list 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? I’ll be glad to get it over with. 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With, I feel too vulnerable sleeping without clothes on. 7) Whats your strangest talent? I dont have any strange talents, lol. 8) Girls. (finish the sentence); Boys. (finish the sentence) Girls rule, boys drool 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Nope. 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? I don’t really do that. I do tap my legs to the beat though. 11) Do you have any strange phobias? I’m afraid of bees, because I cant see them. I’m also afraid of the dark. 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Probably as a kid. 13) Whats your religion? Christian/Spiritual 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Walking somewhere, or letting Nitro out to pee. 15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it? In front of it lol 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Blue october, I wish I could see them live.multiple times. 17) What was the last lie you told? I told my mentor C that I had my speech ready but I didnt. 18) Do you believe in karma? Yes 19) What does your screen name mean? manyofus1980 =many of us incorporates my dissociative identity disorder diagnosis, and 1980 is the year I was born. 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Strength- i am very determined, if I set my mind to something then I will go all the way and do it. Weakness- emotional 21) Who is your celebrity crush? Dont have one. 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Nope and I would never do something like that lol. I’d be too nervous. 23) How do you vent your anger? Blogging, screaming, crying 24) Do you have a collection of anything? Yep, stickers, TY beanie babies, stuffed animals, charms for my charm bracelet, poetry that I’ve written 25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I like both.